Bangalore, India, San Mateo, CA
The Current State
Businesses should be built on a rock-solid foundation. However, the current edge and cloud computing infrastructures are built on a foundation of sand. None of its components should be considered “trusted.” Design and implementation defects in these components give rise to vulnerabilities that can become critical security flaws. And security flaws become safety issues and can severely impact governments and entire industries.
Our Mission is to BedRock the world’s critical systems from Edge to Cloud implementing the most secure and Trusted Computing Base.
THE FUTURE IS BUILT ON BEDROCK – An Unbreakable Foundation for Formally Secured Computing. BedRock Systems is on a mission to deliver a trusted computing base from edge to cloud, where safety and security isn’t just a perception, it’s a formally proven reality. Our foundation does not require painful up-stack changes; it embraces existing hardware, operating systems, and application ecosystems. When systems are BedRocked, the operation is secured, innovation is unlocked, new services are launched, trust is re-established, and revenue can grow. Governments and businesses gain back velocity and can securely evolve at the speed of software.
Our team is growing!
BedRock Systems is a stealth startup with a global team. Our platform is based upon cutting-edge technology and leverages the latest development methodologies and tools. We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape. Join the BedRock Systems team!
As a BedRock DevOps/Build-Release engineer you will:
- Develop automation around git branching, build, packaging and tracking releases.
- Work with Dev/QA teams to understand product build requirements and setup build environment and create CI workflows
- Build and implement CI workflows for development and production branches
- Develop tools to monitor CI health and Infrastructure stack
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in setting up and maintaining SCM tools git, gitlab or github
- Experience in writing make scripts, code compilation, cross platform toolchain and code coverage tools
- Experience with any scripting languages – bash, perl, python , ruby
- Strong Knowledge in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in automating build process, git branching and code merge across branches
- Experience in any CI tools likes Jenkins, Gitlab runner, Teamcity and setting up automated CI workflows
- Familiar with Docker build, environment and docker compose files
- Knowledge on best practices in Build Configurations and release process
Nice to Have:
- Contributions to open source hypervisors and similar projects
We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape.
BedRock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.