The Current State
Businesses should be built on a rock-solid foundation. However, the current edge and cloud computing infrastructures are built on a foundation of sand. None of its components should be considered “trusted.” Design and implementation defects in these components give rise to vulnerabilities that can become critical security flaws. And security flaws become safety issues and can severely impact governments and entire industries.
Our Mission is to BedRock the world’s critical systems from Edge to Cloud implementing the most secure and Trusted Computing Base.
THE FUTURE IS BUILT ON BEDROCK – An Unbreakable Foundation for Formally Secured Computing. BedRock Systems is on a mission to deliver a trusted computing base from edge to cloud, where safety and security isn’t just a perception, it’s a formally proven reality. Our foundation does not require painful up-stack changes; it embraces existing hardware, operating systems, and application ecosystems. When systems are BedRocked, the operation is secured, innovation is unlocked, new services are launched, trust is re-established, and revenue can grow. Governments and businesses gain back velocity and can securely evolve at the speed of software.
Our team is growing!
BedRock Systems is a stealth startup with a global team. Our platform is based upon cutting-edge technology and leverages the latest development methodologies and tools. We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape. Join the BedRock Systems team!
As a BedRock Senior Software Test Engineer you will:
- Integration and bring up of microkernel hypervisor (Host and guest) on different system boards
- Learning the internals of the proprietary hypervisor and ramping up quickly
- Develop test-cases and write test programs in C/C++ to test low level OS functionality and performance
- Identifying functional/performance issues and reporting them in internal system with all required artifacts
- Participation in technical discussion with teams in Germany and US
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- BE/BTECH/M.TECH (CS/ECE/IS/EEE)
- 3 to 6 years experience
- Strong in OS internals
- Strong in virtualization concepts
- Practical knowledge on Processor Architectures (X86/ARMv8-A)
- Working experience in at-least one hypervisor
- Working experience in programming C/C++, assembler (for at least one of the aforementioned architectures)
- Knows how to write Makefiles, linker scripts and bare-metal code
- Familiar with tools like gcc/clang, gdb, objdump
- Familiar with device drivers, particularly UART devices
- Familiar with Grub, U-Boot, PXE, UEFI and other boot infrastructure
- Understands how to measure performance and performance overhead (native vs. virtualized)
- Good problem analysis and debugging skills.
- Open minded with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and inter-cultural awareness
Nice to Have:
- Contributions to open source hypervisors and similar projects
We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape.
BedRock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
|Job Category||Research & Development|