Bangalore, India, San Mateo, CA
The Current State
Businesses should be built on a rock-solid foundation. However, the current edge and cloud computing infrastructures are built on a foundation of sand. None of its components should be considered “trusted.” Design and implementation defects in these components give rise to vulnerabilities that can become critical security flaws. And security flaws become safety issues and can severely impact governments and entire industries.
Our Mission is to BedRock the world’s critical systems from Edge to Cloud implementing the most secure and Trusted Computing Base.
THE FUTURE IS BUILT ON BEDROCK – An Unbreakable Foundation for Formally Secured Computing. BedRock Systems is on a mission to deliver a trusted computing base from edge to cloud, where safety and security isn’t just a perception, it’s a formally proven reality. Our foundation does not require painful up-stack changes; it embraces existing hardware, operating systems, and application ecosystems. When systems are BedRocked, the operation is secured, innovation is unlocked, new services are launched, trust is re-established, and revenue can grow. Governments and businesses gain back velocity and can securely evolve at the speed of software.
Our team is growing!
BedRock Systems is a stealth startup with a global team. Our platform is based upon cutting-edge technology and leverages the latest development methodologies and tools. We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape. Join the BedRock Systems team!
As a BedRock Senior Tech writer you will:
- Write technical documentation, including overviews, how-to guides, user guides, API reference and release notes
- Write user-focused content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end-users
- Work with both Engineering and Product Management teams to create required documentation
- Organize existing documents, identify documentation gaps, and drive new projects, keeping a focus on customer needs.
- Define documentation requirements and work with engineers to create and update internal and external documentation.
- Edit, clarify, and enhance documents written by engineers and enable it for customers consumption.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5-10 years of experience as a technical writer in software product development environment
- Clear and thoughtful communication skills both written and verbal with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work well with remote teams and remote subject matter experts
- Experience in creating and editing images, diagrams, and doc publishing tools
- Experience in writing and publishing technical blogs, user guides , white papers and product case studies.
- Working Knowledge of Unix and Virtualization
- Familiarity with Operating System concepts and security features
- Requires an engineering degree or equivalent with 4-6 years of relevant computer or electronics engineering concepts
Nice to Have:
- Contributions to open source hypervisors and similar projects
We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape.
BedRock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.