San Mateo, CA – DC Metro Area
The Current State
Businesses should be built on a rock-solid foundation. However, the current edge and cloud computing infrastructures are built on a foundation of sand. None of its components should be considered “trusted.” Design and implementation defects in these components give rise to vulnerabilities that can become critical security flaws. And security flaws become safety issues and can severely impact governments and entire industries.
Our Mission is to BedRock the world’s critical systems from Edge to Cloud, implementing the most secure and Trusted Compute Base.
THE FUTURE IS BUILT ON BEDROCK – An Unbreakable Foundation for Formally Secured Computing. BedRock Systems is on a mission to deliver a trusted computing base from edge to cloud, where safety and security isn’t just a perception, it’s a formally proven reality. Our foundation does not require painful up-stack changes; it embraces existing hardware, operating systems, and application ecosystems. When systems are BedRocked, the operation is secured, innovation is unlocked, new services are launched, trust is re-established, and revenue can grow. Governments and businesses gain back velocity and can securely evolve at the speed of software.
Our Team Is Growing!
BedRock Systems is a stealth startup with a global team. Our platform is based upon cutting-edge technology and leverages the latest development methodologies and tools. We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape. Join the BedRock Systems team!
As a BedRock Solution Architect you will:
- Provide credible technical authority and thought leadership during sales cycles, and lead customer projects through to successful execution
- During sales cycles, partner with business development to help tell the BedRock story and provide a first line of defense for technical inquiries
- Minimize the need to have our engineers on calls / at meetings.
- Listen closely and ask questions to determine nitty gritty technical requirements
- Lead customer implementations, coordinating technical aspects of the project
- Interface between BedRock’s engineering team, systems integrators, and the customer’s technical staff
- Serve as a voice of the customer and shape our roadmap, helping the product and engineering team understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- 1st year 90% pre-sales vs. 10% post-sales, 2nd year 75% pre-sales vs. 25% post-sales
* Expected travel 30-50% of the time.
You could be a great fit for this role if you:
- Sales Engineer + Technical Consultant + Solution Architect in one
- Someone who knows the landscape, cuts through complexity, and can act as a voice of the customer to help guide our roadmap
- 10+ years industry experience in security/software engineering, sales engineering, solution architecture, and/or technical consulting
- Technical skills: Key understanding at system level incl. Security, Formal methods, operating systems, virtualization, embedded systems, C/C++ programming, enterprise/government security tech and best practices
- Deeply knowledgeable about the industry environment—knows the competitive landscape, key and emerging technologies, etc.
- Full of energy
- Up on the latest and greatest tech.
- Computer Science / Software Engineering background or related fields
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with DOD, Intelligence as well as Critical Infrastructure sectors
- Active US Security Clearance
We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape.
BedRock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
|Job Category||Research & Development|