The Current State
Businesses should be built on a rock-solid foundation. However, the current edge and cloud computing infrastructures are built on a foundation of sand. None of its components should be considered “trusted.” Design and implementation defects in these components give rise to vulnerabilities that can become critical security flaws. And security flaws become safety issues and can severely impact governments and entire industries.
THE FUTURE IS BUILT ON BEDROCK – An Unbreakable Foundation for Formally Secured Computing. BedRock Systems is on a mission to deliver a trusted computing base from edge to cloud, where safety and security isn’t just a perception, it’s a formally proven reality. Our foundation does not require painful up-stack changes; it embraces existing hardware, operating systems, and application ecosystems. When systems are BedRocked, the operation is secured, innovation is unlocked, new services are launched, trust is re-established, and revenue can grow. Governments and businesses gain back velocity and can securely evolve at the speed of software.
Our Team Is Growing!
BedRock Systems is a stealth startup with a global team. Our platform is based upon cutting-edge technology and leverages the latest development methodologies and tools. We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape. Join the BedRock Systems team!
As a BedRock Threat Intelligence Manager you will:
- Establish the cyber threat intelligence (CTI) program for BedRock’s customers.
- Guide development of products to maximize the security impact for our customers.
- Establish the process for acquiring threat intelligence data in customer sectors through our products and services.
- Publish research in blogs and at conferences.
You could be a great fit for this role if you:
- Experience working in a threat intelligence or incident response role
- Ability to lead and grow a CTI program
- Ability to setup and write your own automation tools and workflows
- Can setup and write your own tools and your own analysis workflows
- Must be able to clearly communicate
- Ability to work independently
Nice to Have:
- Reverse engineering experience
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Open source contributions/projects in the domain
- Active US Security Clearance
We were founded by industry veterans who built large successful companies from scratch. Our top-notch team is a mixture of the best from industry and academia. Come transform the computing landscape.
BedRock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
|Job Category||Research & Development|